Monday, March 2, 2009

A Taste of Spring

Today is a beautiful day here in Eagle, Idaho. The temperature was probably close to 70! We even opened the windows in the house. And I got to spend some wonderful time playing outside. And if that wasn't enough, Laurie took me on a long walk where I could sniff and eat everything I saw (until she told me to "leave it" or took it out of my mouth!)

Ok, so now that it's getting close to spring, time to get out some new duds...Maybe a new collar for the dog (with a matching lead), a new belt to match and a new tee shirt to bring it home! You can find all of this cool stuff at www.tailwags.com.

Hopefully this weather will last but I think not. It looks like its going to rain and I think it may snow again later this week. But, the weather changes pretty quickly here and soon it will be spring for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment