Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Congratulations "Stump"

We watched the Westminster Kennel Club dog show last night with great interest, because dogs are cool! Congratulations to Stump on winning best in show. Can you believe he's 10 years old! Oldest dog in the history of WKC to win best in show! Way to go.

Now, while a boxer didn't win either group or show, the best in breed did come in second in group (working dog). Pretty cool. Of course, I was sleeping while the humans were cheering her on. Making comments all the while about how I was cuter than the boxer in the show but I would need to work on my other skills (like listening, not jumping, being a little calmer, etc.) Anyway, I'm not going to be a show dog, just a great family pet! Besides, I get to wear these really cool collars from a tail we could wag. If you haven't checked them out yet, you should! They've got all sorts of really cool stuff for both us dogs and our human companions. And, they're offering a Valentine's Day discount (15%) through February 17, 2009. Check it out!

So, again, congrats to all the winners at the show! And to all of the rest of us, we're pretty great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment