Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Treats

I'm a dog. I'll do anything for food! I love treats. Big ones, small ones, any kind. My human family loves giving me treats when I'm good (and sometimes when I'm not so good). Recently, my human mom made some homemade treats. Boy, were they yummy. What a great holiday gift idea! Instead of another toy that will be quickly destroyed or forgotten (just like human kids!), how about making your pet some holiday treats. If you're baking for human family and friends, why not bake for the rest of us! Here are a couple of my favorites:

Cheesy Dog Biscuits
Super Simple Chunky Peanut Dog Treats

Please make sure the recipe you are using is for dog (or cat) treats, not humans! I'll eat anything but not everything is good for me. Click here Toxins (Poisons) That Effect Dogs for a list of items that can really hurt us. For more information on pet poison control, visit the ASPCA - Animal Poison Control.

Please have a happy and safe holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Stella, tell your parents that I really enjoyed seeing you and your family yesterday. Please be a very good girl so your mom can give you the treats that she made for you :) I love you silly wiggle pants!

    ReplyDelete