Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dog Days

It's been kind of quiet around here. The dog days of summer are setting in. Boise can get really hot! We don't go outside much when it's near or above 100. Without much activity I go a bit goofy, particularly when new people come around. Today, Andrea came by. She's a great dog trainer. I really like her and she's helping Laurie work with me. It's a good thing I get to try all of the cool new stuff from a tail we could wag. Like the new martingale, or training, collars they are about to launch. They're a great way to let me know when I've done something wrong. A quick pull and I'm reminded but they don't hurt like zappers or choke chains with spikes. YIKES! I'm glad I don't have to wear one of those. I get to wear a beautiful collar from a tail we could wag. Here's a picture of me in the prototype of the martingale. This is sun valley holiday. The only change is that the blue web will be black. I heard Joe and Laurie say they're going to be available in a few weeks, so if you're interested check out the website at www.tailwags.com or call them at 866.726.9247.

Well, I've got bones to chew and grass to dig up. Maybe I'll go for a walk soon, even though it's really HOT!

Wags!

No comments:

Post a Comment